Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lets get this going i guess...

After an incredible weekend back home in Philly I am finally ready to get crackin on this thing. I have skimmed over a lot of my classmates blogs and am surprised to see that not a lot of people are choosing the war imagery topic. Or maybe i didn't look close enough. Simona did a great job with hers and she pulled up some key images that I thought of the first time i read this prompt. This project is interesting because I am interested in the first prompt as well but i feel like the war photography one mixes both together in a way. Photography, especially war photography has always stirred up the viewers emotions and shifted public opinion on a lot of things. Im not exactly sure what I will eventually narrow my search down to but ill keep u posted.

No comments: